Reading List as of February 2010

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'll be posting a review of Edith Hamilton's Mythology before the week ends. Well Percy Jackson, or rather Rick Riordan, was successful in making me review Greek mythology in preparation for Book Two of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Sea of Monsters.
I'm currently reading, When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris, which is really funny and at the same time perceptive. It is a compilation of the author's essays and often hilarious delivery and take on things. 
I am also reading  Book Two of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Sea of Monsters--which was surprisingly hard to find. I somehow felt like there is a race that I don't know about, and worse, I feel like I'm part of it.


And I still am reading Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert, and it's almost a year since I picked it up. Oh well.


The next books in my reading list are:
1) Book Three of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
2) The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Volume 2 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
and hopefully,
3) another Magical Realism book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a young professional working in a call center; a licensed nurse who's not practicing the profession, out of choice; gay, and proud to be; sporty with an active lifestyle filled with badminton and running; a reader who easily gets lost in a well-written story; a wannabe-author and wannabe-successful. But more importantly, I'm a writer with a hunger for life.

TamBayan

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory blogarama - the blog directory

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP